The last date for filing the nomination is 12th May, 2021 with the award ceremony scheduled for 23rd June 2021 comprising 10 categories
Embarking the 4th edition, Plan India has opened nominations for the Plan India Impact Awards (PIIA) to honour the contributions of exceptional frontline workers and last-mile champions. The ceremony, to be held virtually due to the COVID-19 pandemic, has ten award categories which are as follows:
- Best Anganwadi Worker
- Best Accredited Social Health Activist (ASHA)/Auxiliary Nurse Midwife (ANM)
- Best Child Welfare Committee (CWC)
- Best Young Changemaker (Male)
- Best Young Changemaker (Female)
- Best Community Volunteer (including COVID Warrior)
- Best Women’s Self Help Group
- Special Award – Last Mile Champion for Girls Rights
- Best Plan India Frontline Worker (Samgra Bal Vikas Mitras) and Other Project-level Frontline Worker
- Best Plan India Ahana Prerak
The last date for filing the nomination is 12th May, 2021 with the award ceremony scheduled for 23rd June 2021. There is an eligibility criterion for each award category, which each nominee needs to fulfil. Once the nominations are filed, an independent jury shall evaluate the submissions and an award recipient for each category will be selected.
To ensure that deserving candidates across India get a chance to showcase their work, Plan India urges civil society organisations, corporates, social workers and the general public to nominate inspiring individuals, selflessly working towards the pursuit of social and sustainable change in these challenging times.
The nominations can be filed at https://sites.google.com/view/planimpactawards/home.