Assertiveness – Confident & forceful behavior
- Perceived Benefit – Reality v/s Assumption
2. Life Scripts – Behavior controlled subconsciously
3. Self-talk – Keep saying it until it becomes true
4. Rights – Stand up for your right
5. Responsibility – Handle Situations , You are responsible for your actions
6. Mistakes – Learn, forget, drive on
7. Self- Awareness –
- You can change your behavior if you are aware of it
- How well am I handling this situation?
8. Facing aggression –
- Remain calm
- Pick the person upon that
- I notice, I interpret, Am I right?
9. Taking criticism – Tell me more about what are you unhappy about?
10. Giving criticism –
- Bad Idea
- Change a person’s behavior
11. The word to use: 4 step process: I understand, I feel, I want, Is that okay?
Thankful for your time hope you liked reading our short scribes, don’t forget to follow us on social networks to stay connected and for the regular updates.